It’s that time of the year .. for the obligatory gift guide! We have been stocking up on gifts, gourmet food items, beers, wines, and ciders that will make perfect gifts for everyone on your list this year. Here’s a few of them:
- Belgium Beer Gift Sets: We’ve got gift sets from St. Bernardus (read this story from GBH for a lot more about the brewery). In case you are not familiar with them, they brewed the “Trappist Westvleteren” from Sint Sixtus Abbey from 1946-1992 and retain all of the original recipes from that 46-year relationship (and still have a continuing relationship with the Abbey). The Westvleteren 12 was awarded RateBeer “Best Beer in the World five times in the last eleven years. We also have Duvel with glassware, large format with glassware, and assorted sour beer packs in stock, while supplies last!
- 33 Books Co. – Tasting Journals: Looking for a stylish way for your friend or partner to keep their tasting notes handy? Tired of them carrying around a giant tasting notebook? Don’t need to keep notes for a hundred things to hand? Check out the lineup of 33 Books Co. which are small enough to fit in a pocket but large enough to tackle a major festival. Their 33 Bottles of Beer, 33 Bars of Chocolate, 33 Bottles of Wine, 33 Mugs of Cider, and 33 Bottles of Champagne have just arrived in stock!
- Crystal City Wine Shop Gift Card: Stop by and grab one in person or order it online, gift cards are perfect for the person that you can’t decide what to get for them! Available in any amount and redeemable anytime, they are here to make life easy!
Beyond that, we have plenty of great stocking stuffers from canned wines to corkscrews to a great variety of cool local beers and interesting local, natural, and sustainable wine for gifts or your holiday table.
This Week’s Schedule:
- Beer Thursday, 5-7p: South Street Brewery
- Wine Friday, 5-7p: Kicking the Christmas Season Off with Greg & Metro Cellars!
- Staff Pick Saturday, 2-6p: Staff Pick Tasting