220 20th St S
Arlington, VA 22202
Beer is a beverage brewed to meet the seasons, and we currently have an array of fruit beers sitting on our shelves for the summer! Whether it is a refreshing wheat beer with a tart cranberry kick or a light shandy to cool after a bike ride, we have the perfect fruit beer for you to sip in this blistering heat.
- Owl’s Brew Radler That’s My Jam: A refreshing double-brew of tea and beer created by two women, Jennie & Marie, with years in the tea business. This is an amber ale paired with Organic Darjeeling Tea, Strawberry, and Lemon Juice for a new take on the radler! Perfect for concerts, to take on a boat, or anywhere you need a sip of sunshine! 3.8% ABV
- Kentucky Ale Rickhouse Series #2 Cranberry Wheat: What happens when you let a nice wheat beer spend some time marinating in fresh bourbon barrels with cranberries? This gorgeous colored beer that has the nice tartness of fresh cranberries with the caramel, vanilla, and oak finish of the barrels. Unique and fun brew! 7.3% ABV [Drop in to check out the special pricing available on 32oz growlers of this cool beer!]
- Hardywood Virginia Blackberry: A Belgian wheat brewed with rye and 1,000 lbs of blackberries per 40-barrel batch, this fruity and refreshing wheat beer offers a great option for a hot summer day. Ruby when poured with a bright aroma of fresh berries, this pairs great with summer salads and soft cheeses. 6.8% ABV
- The Bruery/Funky Buddha Guava Libre: A collaboration brew between The Bruery and Funky Buddha, this beer aims to recreate the flavors of a Cuban guava pastry. It is an imperial cream ale with added lactose to impart sweetness and guava for fruitiness. This is a great beer to pair with things like fried yucca, shrimp empanadas, and hot summer nights! 7.5% ABV
- Surprise!: Plus, we may be added something fun and interested to the tasting bar at the last minute … keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter feeds for more information!