This Week’s Schedule:
- Beer Thursday, 5-7p: DuClaw Brewing Company
- Wine Friday, 5-7p: Parallel 43 – Unique, Terroir-Driven Wines from a Forgotten Land
- Staff Pick Saturday, 2-6p: Check us our on Facebook and Twitter for more details!
Rosé & Rhône: Coming Soon!
Okay, the 2015 Rhône vintage has been getting some great press:
- Jancis Robinson: 2015 north Rhône reds – best in 55 years?
- Decanter: Rhône 2015: Hotly tipped vintage living up to its promise
- Wine Spectator: Wine Harvest 2015: Southern Rhône Winemakers Call It a Power Vintage
And, from what I have been tasting, it is definitely living up to the hype! It’s a good time to be a Rhône lover and a great time to be stocking up your cellar. Here are a few of the tasty treats that we have coming into stock in the next little bit:
- Charles Thomas CDR Rouge 2015
- A. Jaume CDR Rouge ‘Haut de Brun’ 2015
- Joel Champet Cote Rotie 2015
- Bernadins Muscat de Beaumes de Venise VDN 2015 (375ml)
Don’t worry, if you are a rosé lover, I haven’t forgotten about you … the rosés are all ready starting to hit the shelves and more will be arriving very soon! Here are some that in stock now and will be here shortly:
- Pigoudet Vin de Provence Premiere Rosé (In Stock)
- Tenuta Delle Terre Nere Etna Rosato (In Stock)
- La Porte du Caillou Sancerre Rosé (In Stock)
- Rubus Vin-Gris Rosé
- Hugl Zweigelt Rose